Monday, 5 September 2011

And so it begins once more...

I hate first posts, so I will jump straight into the deep end here. My name is Darren, also known online as A17roolz or Steampunk Viking, and I have been collecting Warhammer miniatures and playing the wargame for roughly 14 years on and off. As of this moment I am purely a Warhammer 40k collector and player, but hope to expand into Warhammer Fantasy sometime in the future.

As I have stated already, I have been playing and painting on and off for 14 years, and have recently caught the modelling fever once more. As it stands, I have a roughly 1,700 point Necron Army and an oh-so-large collection of Ultramarines, many of which were painted during my younger years and are of pretty poor standard. I decided to start a blog to share my experiences of the hobby, to share my methods and to hopefully keep myself motivated in this fascinating past time.

I will attempt to update this blog every week on a Monday with my progress, any tutorials I may have to help you if you're struggling with anything, as well as any battle reports I may have to share.

Oh, and if you're wondering, the picture is of my Necron army (well, the painted part anyhow). Just thought I would give everyone something pretty to look at in my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment