- Easy to use controls.
- Gripping story.
- Plenty of action and shooting stuff that never stops being fun.
- Excellent multiplayer, especially where customisation is concerned.
- Plenty of fluff-related bits, in both single and multiplayer, for fans of the setting to sink their teeth into.
- Not too hard, not too difficult.
- The Thunder Hammer is amazing.
- Not much for Non-40k fans/followers.
- Some bits of the single player campaign can really slow down the flow of the game.
- Yes, we get it Orks, we're a SPACE MARINE, please stop reiterating it!
Brilliant game, well worth the money you pay for it. I definitely recommend buying this game, unless you're not a 40k fan or someone who doesn't collect the miniatures, in which case I recommend renting it first. It's fast, furious and despite what you may have heard, the game isn't a Gears of War rip off and feels like a completely different game (possibly because you can't take cover in this and the close quarters combat has a different flow).