Monday, 3 September 2012

Design Change & Updates

As you can see, I've made a few design changes to my blog, I spent some time last night playing with the settings to get a look that looked good that didn't rely on a design that many blogs use already. I've settled on this design, hope you all like it. I'm considering join some blog groups such as From the Warp or Bell of Lost Souls to increase traffic. Plus I can keep up to date with some of the amazingly cool stuff that their current members make. Two birds as they say.

Anyways, as to my own projects, I've been a little busy the last few days so I haven't a whole lot of stuff to update with, but I am working on my Annihilation Barge for my Necrons which has absolutely nothing to do with an upcoming battle against Tyranids. Honest. Pics should be coming in the next few days.

I'm also contemplating taking commissions for people so if you are interested in commissioning me for a paint job, please let me know and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment