Monday, 3 September 2012

Error 400: Annihilation Barge

I have learnt a valuable lesson today concerning Necron vehicles. You can never be too careful when putting them together! I finished painting up all the parts I already undercoated today and begun constructing the rest of the vehicle and have been testing the positioning of all of it together. I don't know how the console got so high up, looks like my Necrons are short sighted and looking for the right buttons to press!

Should've gone to specsavers
But yes, all I can say is be careful when putting this bad boy together, it looks amazing when it's done but I ended up wrestling with attaching the pilot seats to the main body of the barge. After much gluing, carving away glue, regluing, crying, going out to kill hormagaunts to blow of steam I finally got it in correctly... I think.  It definitely looks like an easy fix in any case. So yeah, just take some care when putting this thing together, you'll be okay.

On a completely unrelated note, I've got a game against Tyranids sometime soon. It has nothing to do with the fact I'm putting an Annihilation Barge together. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment