Thursday, 27 September 2012

Incey Wincey Spyder...


I haven't posted in a week so I thought I would just update everyone on what's been going on. I have had very little time to paint this week, my focus has been needed on other things, but I have had a moment here or there to start on a unit I can't wait to field... my Canoptek Spyder. I actually have 2 of these, one of them needs assembly but I was far too impatient to assembly line paint this one!

I also had another game with my Necrons on monday - 1,250 points against another Tyranid army (typical, you don't fight Tyranids for 16 years and suddenly a whole bunch turn up). I lost 7 - 0 VPs, I got massacred. I have learnt, however, that Tyranids are an incredibly versatile army that everyone plays differently. It's good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment