Monday, 3 December 2012

Quick as Lightning

A blog post title meant for irony and as a play on words. My Necron army's progress has slowed down considerably due to changes in my own life, namely I have been working. So I've been painting when I find the time and I've realised that I am an incredibly slow painter sometimes!

Anyways, I've finished up my Harbinger of the Storms - the one used in yesterday's post, albeit without a staff. I will go into more detail about what I've done and why I've done it in a later post when I've got a full contingency of Crypteks (only 2 more to go!). So here it is:

Harbinger of the Storms
Also, I thought I'd post a picture of my Deathmarks since I actually finished them off since my One Eyed Freaks post.

Not so 'armless now, geddit??
I've also painted some more Warrior arms up but I've got a long way to go to do every single one I have. I've decided to do these in between projects as they are so tedious to do, best to break up the monotony.

No comments:

Post a Comment