Sunday, 10 March 2013

Enjoy the Silence?

This blog's been very quiet for the last couple of weeks and there have been good reasons. I have been very busy doing work for a company lately and I've also dedicated a lot of time to working on a super secret project that I can't talk about at the moment. So, long story short, I've had a major shortage of time.

However, I do have little bits here and there lying about my man cave, including Gwynt Kinnemorne whom I showed pictures of the other week, some Ultramarines for my Tale of Gamers project, Anrakyr the Traveller (by far my favourite Necron model) and a mostly built Ghost Ark which has been terrifying to build and the prospect of painting it is even more so. So, enjoy the silence whilst it lasts and have a gander at my works in progress!

Gwynt Kinnemorne and some Ultramarines
Anrakyr the Traveller
Ghost Ark - serious WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment