Tuesday, 26 March 2013

The March Write-Off

Hi all, just a quick post that this month has been a complete write off. I spent the beginning of the month planning a project I can't talk about at the moment then spent 2 weeks with a bout of gastroenteritis that left me so weak I couldn't get out of bed or eat, let alone form coherent blog posts. This week I've been planning Easter I won't be updating this blog until after Easter when I will be back with vengeance, scouts honour.

In the meantime...



I'm very proud and honoured to say that I have, whilst posting in the last few months, also been writing for the Design Mechanism's latest release The Book of Quests as a PDF on both their own site and on DriveThru RPG. The hardback copy should be released soon. Exciting stuff that I thought I would all share with you guys.

The book itself is an expansion book of quests for RuneQuest 6, which in itself is a brilliant roleplay game. If you're into table top RPGs it's definitely worth checking out!

Catch you guys on the flipside.

3 comments:

  1. Not HeroQuest 6, Dazz, but RuneQuest 6...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's embarassing. Can I blame this on the fact my head's been spinning for the last couple of days in the final stages of my illness? Wow, I'm really shocked that I got this wrong...

      Delete
    2. I have changed it in the write up by the way. I'll leave this here as an admission to my mistake.

      Delete