Friday, 28 February 2014

The Month at a glance

Well it's the last post of the month, it's time to take a look at the past month of hobbying, and what an exciting month it's been! I've got lots to look forward to, lots in the making and a nice, decent chunk of my resolutions done, so let's have a gander at just what the heck I'm talking about...

Damned if you do...

Before I launch into my own personal hobbying, how cool is it that the Legion of the Damned are getting a codex?? Sure it's one of the infamous mini-dexes that Games Workshop seem to be spewing out as of late, but I care not. I love Legion of the Damned and I'm definitely downloading this baby when it hits. Expect a review soon!


But back to how I've been doing. Unfortunately had very little time to paint but seemingly masses of time to do other stuff. For starters I've completed half of my short stories goal, leaving me with only 2 more to do after just the second month. I should have aimed for more! Having said that, my prologue stories for my battle reports seemed to have been pleasantly received by you guys and I will endeavor to keep up the trend.

Speaking of battle reports, you may well have read the Sabik Skirmish battle I wrote at the beginning of the month, well I have another fully written up but I have been asked respectfully to not post it until tomorrow as part of a showcase over at the Games and Theory Facebook page, so be sure to check back then as it will mean I can tick off a third of my battle reports target. Phew! That'll also make 4 armies to play against in 2014 done and dusted.

So what's in store? Well I have almost finished my first of hopefully 6 painting contest miniatures and that post should hit about the 9th/10th March. I may also be downloading the Kill Team rules soon so I can really sink my teeth into my Deathwatch project. The stories are rattling around in my bonce, I just need to find the time to write them up! I will hopefully be making some headway on my Ultramarines army list too. So much to do, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment