Sunday, 23 March 2014

Age of Strife

Hi all,

I post today baring some pretty bad news for the blog. In the last week my laptop died on me and as such I haven't been able to post. I have been able to procure a computer for today and I will post as often as I can, but until I can find a permanent solution to this problem this blog may be a little quiet beyond my control.

Unfortunately this has also meant I may have lost a short story I was writing for a side project I'm working for. Hopefully this will be resolved soon but I cannot make any promises.

Anyways, I thought I'd post this quick update so you guys won't be so disappointed in my lack of updates. I am still working on my hobby during this time and, as a reward for your patience I will have a pure day of posting once I'm back in the game.

Until then my friends!

Sincerely,

Darren Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment