Saturday, 15 March 2014

It's March, Time for an Appraisal!

I haven't been posting so much as of late. I know some of you might be thinking that I've gone and done what I did last March and go silent but this really isn't the case. The truth is that I've been on a mad building spree, so much so that to write a post about every single one of these projects would just slow me down and I'm preparing for the Defense of Agrox Prime that should be played out in a few months time. I have a lot of work to do.

Assemble my minions!

So far I have almost 3 Tactical Squads assembled (only 4 marines off), 5 Terminators, 5 Damned Legionnaires, 5 Sternguard, the majority of a Command Squad, 2 Rhinos and I'm currently assembling 2 Drop Pods.

I did promise a Painting Competition post on the 9th/10th of March, however as some participants had not finished their entries the deadline was extended for another week, which is a little infuriating because I finished my entry 2 weeks ago, so you'll all have to wait until next week for that.

Anyways, whilst I have your attention, please help me improve my blog by letting me know in the comments how I can improve this blog. I know it is by no means perfect but I want to know what more you guys would like to see on here. Also I have been testing out some new things some of you may have noticed on the blog and I'd like to hear what you guys think of these changes too. I will list as follows:

  • Prologue stories for Battle Reports.
  • "Named" Battle Reports (Flesh & Steel instead of Necrons vs Tyranids for example).
  • Month at a Glance posts.
  • Introduction of new house rules, for example The Defense of Agrox Prime.
  • Non-Battle Report battle posts.

Any and all help is appreciated and I will take any and all suggestions into account so long as they are constructive (I won't listen to "YOU SUX!" for example).

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment