Friday, 4 April 2014

The Final Stretch...

Hi all, I am literally just posting to say this blog is on the road to recovery. I have purchased a brand new laptop but I'm a long way away from getting it up to scratch. Just bare with me a little longer whilst I get all my files, updates etc. sorted out and then I promise more than enough posts to make up the gap.

So just to whet your appetite, here are a few things I shall be posting when I'm finally back:

  • March/April's Another Army showcase.
  • Deathwatch project backgrounds.
  • Quite a few updates on my Ultramarine army's progression.
  • A product review of some interesting heads.
  • Possibly some tutorials on basing.
  • Highly possibly some ebay links to stuff I'm selling.

Yep that's pretty much it for now. My laptop died at the most inconvenient time, but I shall be back with vengence! Hoo-Rah!

2 comments: