Random Sel-X: Third Game Votes Open!


Whilst we wait for the next streaming event on Wednesday, I thought we would keep the proverbial vote train going with yet another pool of nominations to find my next Game Pass game to play on air. As stated in my latest blog update, going forward one of the five nominations will be my most wanted game (highlighted with stars) and another one will be a game that didn't make it in a previous round but was popular enough to have another go (highlighted with fire). With that in mind your latest pool of games to vote on this time are:

⭐ Persona 3: Reload ⭐

Current Votes: 3


🔥 We Happy Few 🔥

Current Votes: 1


DayZ

Current Votes: 0


Wreckfest

Current Votes: 3


Bejeweled 3

Current Votes: 0

Last updated: Wednesday 3rd April

To vote simply comment which game you want me to play below. I will also be taking votes from various social media sites and adding them up here too.

The deadline for this vote will be Wednesday 3rd April at 11:59pm. I will see you all on stream this Wednesday!


- D J Driver

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.