Random Sel-X: Fourth Game Votes Open!

 

It feels so long since we were here last, doesn't it? Party Animals was a brief liaison of a single evening whereas Peggle 2 went on for three weeks, it has been the largest gap between votes starting and votes ending thus far, and I believe that gap is only going to get larger as I prepare to start playing a game that, according to How Long To Beat take 61 and a half hours to complete - that's a full 56 hours more than it says to beat Peggle 2! I have a feeling that some of the nominations in this post will likely leave Game Pass before I even get anywhere near to downloading them, but I'm sure we'll figure something out by then. Here are your games to vote on this time around:

⭐ The Lies of P ⭐

Current Votes: 1


🔥 Wreckfest 🔥

Current Votes: 1


DOOM II (Classic)

Current Votes: 0


Trailmakers

Current Votes: 0


Mirror's Edge

Current Votes: 0

Last updated: Friday 19th April

To vote simply comment which game you want me to play below. I will also be taking votes from various social media sites and adding them up here too.

The deadline for this vote will be at a date to be decided at a later time. I will see you all on stream soon!


- D J Driver

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.